Dear Program and Services Families, Facilitators and Friends:
As Marion County continues to progress toward reopening, Center for Leadership Development (CLD) looks forward to welcoming back its students and families for programs starting July 25, 2020 and College Prep Institute services starting July 20, 2020.
The hours of operation for the College Prep Institute onsite tutoring will be Mondays and Wednesdays, 2:00-7:00PM and online Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. All tutoring is by appointment only; no walk-ins allowed. Call 317-923-8111 or email email@example.com to schedule.
The health and safety of our students, families and staff remain our highest priority, and in the spirit of community, we commit to minimize any potential exposure by taking the following precautionary measures derived from Back on Track Indiana’s Guidelines and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Guidance for Child Care Programs.
Programs and College Prep Institute Services Safety Measures:
- Classroom sizes and computer lab capacity will be limited
- Onsite tutoring sessions will be limited to ten (10) sessions per hour
- Social distancing in accordance with CDC guidelines will be mandated
- Masks will be required for all participants, staff and facilitators
- Hand sanitizers will be present in every classroom and the computer lab
- Classrooms and the computer lab will be cleaned before and after each session
- Educational resources such as binders, writing utensils, calculators, books, etc. will be maintained by the student and brought to and from sessions; materials maintained by CLD tutors will be sanitized after each use
- Shared resources such as vending machines, breakrooms, and water fountains will be banned from use
- Snacks will be provided for applicable programs; students will break and eat in the classroom
- Bathroom capacity will be limited to 1 student at a time
- Parents will drop off students at the receptionist desk for check-in
- Temperatures will be taken during check-in. If you or your student has a temperature, you will be asked to leave
- Parents and additional family members will not be permitted to remain in the building during programming or services; only the recipient receiving services (tutoring, guidance counseling) will be admitted in the CPI lab
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 is a new virus that spreads from person to person through contact and bodily fluids. It can cause illness as mild as the common cold and lead to complications as serious as death. Currently, there is no treatment or vaccine. If your child is sick or displays symptoms* of being sick, such as a fever or chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny or stuffy nose, headache, and/or muscle aches, PLEASE STAY AT HOME. *List of symptoms is not inclusive. Your child may exhibit other symptoms of being sick not listed in this statement.
We look forward to welcoming our students and families back soon. We have missed each and every one of our young future leaders!