CURRENT COHORT UPDATE:
Center for Leadership Development would like to take a moment to acknowledge and honor our most recent cohort of CLD Student Ambassadors. CLD Student Ambassadors are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and motivated young CLD Alumni who actively promote the organization’s mission, assist with recruitment, staff events and represent CLD at various functions in their schools and communities.
As the faces of CLD, Student Ambassadors serve as an essential component to CLD’s marketing and recruitment efforts. Given the current conditions, we have decided to conclude the Student Ambassador Initiative early, and are grateful to the students who wholeheartedly supported us during their tenure. We look forward to future opportunities for 11th grade Student Ambassadors who may return to serve during their senior year.
Most importantly, we wish our current seniors all the best in their endeavors. We are sad to say goodbye so soon, but empowered by their bright futures ahead.
The Center for Leadership Development (CLD) Student Ambassador Initiative is designed to utilize enthusiastic, knowledgeable and motivated CLD Alumni to positively promote the organization. Ambassadors assist in program and services recruitment and represent CLD at various functions in their schools and communities. As the faces of CLD, Ambassadors agree to support the organization’s mission and fulfill CLD’s Principles for Success. These young CLD Alumni assist in keeping CLD preeminent by helping to identify opportunities to engage with youth and raising awareness about CLD’s programs and initiatives.
Student Ambassadors serve as an essential component to CLD’s marketing and recruitment efforts. To help meet initiative goals, Student Ambassadors’ have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in coordinating CLD promotion at school
- Refer students to CLD initiatives and services
- Continue to participate in CLD’s academy of initiatives and services
- Positively lead the CLD student population
- Share CLD opportunities via social media, school newsletters, presentations and posters!
Student Ambassadors may also be asked to participate in, and represent the Center for Leadership Development at, the following opportunities and events:
- Annual CLD Events
- Community Outreach
- Open Houses
- CLD Initiative Orientations and Completion Ceremonies
- School Recruitment Visits
Through their experience with the Center for Leadership Development as a Student Ambassador, initiative participants can count on: developing skills and experiences that build their resume, sharpen communication and public speaking skills, enhancing their networking skills, improve their leadership abilities to use in college and beyond, gain organizational marketing skills and learn to work collaboratively with peers and a supervisor.
Eligibility and Qualifications
To be eligible for the initiative students must:
- Be a CLD Alum
- Must be nominated by a non-family member
- Commit to participate in Student Ambassador Training and regular monthly meetings
- Display a sincere desire to personally adopt CLD’s Principles for Success
- Strong work ethic and responsibility
- Good academic and CLD discipline standing
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Willingness to develop and improve marketing and communication skills
Nominate a Student
More information coming soon
More information coming soon
|Nominations Closed||Applications Closed|