CHASE YOUTH EMPLOYMENT SUMMIT
SAVE THE DATE (October 19th, 2019 from 8AM to 2PM)
as spots are limited and will fill quickly!
JPMorgan Chase & Co. and the Center for Leadership Development (CLD) proudly present the CHASE and Center for Leadership Development Youth Employment Summit. This once-a-year opportunity allows select student leaders who have expressed a career interest in business or finance to engage in a series of workshops related to the employment process.
Participation in the Chase Youth Employment Summit is by invitation only for graduates of CLD’s Self-Discovery/Career Exploration Project (SD/CE).
This FREE opportunity is only available to 40 student leaders and acceptance of this invitation is time sensitive. Slots fill quickly, read on to determine your interest and apply!
- Are you interested in learning about the wide variety of opportunities in banking?
- Do you want to develop strategies to be financially and fiscally responsible?
- Could you improve your personal branding and networking effectiveness?
- Are you ready to turn your career goals into ACTION PLANS?
If you have answered “YES!” to any or all of these questions and received an invitation, then apply now to attend the Chase and Center for Leadership Development Youth Employment Summit!
While attending the Summit you will have the opportunity to network and learn from professionals to help ensure you have the confidence and skills needed to pursue your career goals. As if the knowledge and training is not enough, you will also receive a gift bag with supplies to use during the Summit and to take home. Don’t miss this special opportunity to sharpen your skills, increase your awareness and obtain valuable resources to support your academic and career goals. Dress for success (no jeans, t-shirts, tennis shoes, caps, etc.) and be prepared to succeed!
Session Topics Include:
- Careers in Banking
- Financial Literacy
- Networking and Personal Branding
- Panel Discussion with Chase Managers
To take advantage of this wonderful opportunity…
- Prepare a brief essay (between 200 and 500 words) about what you hope to gain by attending the Chase and Center for Leadership Development Youth Employment Summit. Essays should be written by the student applicant and must include their name. Failure to do so will be considered an incomplete application.
- Apply to attend by click the “Register to Attend” link below, complete the registration form and attach the completed essay at the end.
Fall 2019 Program Information
SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, October 19, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Location: Marian University
Register Your Student
|Register to Attend|