Each spring during the Minority Achievers Dinner, Center for Leadership Development has the privilege of awarding some of its alumni with scholarships through our college and university partners. Over $2.1million scholarship dollars were awarded to CLD alumni in 2013.
Eligibility requirements for the CLD Scholarships:
- Student must be a graduate of CLD’s Self-Discovery/Career Exploration Project (SD/CE) by the fall semester of a student’s senior year in high school.
- Students must attend the Emerging CLD Scholars Program held in the fall of each year.
- Seniors participating in SD/CE the fall semester of their Senior year are still eligible to attend the Emerging CLD Scholars Program. However CLD will verify completion of SD/CE prior to submitting your scholarship application for review.
- Students and parent/caring adult must be graduates of CLD’s College Prep (CP) program.
- Students & Parents/Caring Adults who have not completed (CP) prior to the student’s Senior year will be required to complete CP prior to the student’s enrollment in college.