HELP US DEVELOP THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW!
The Center for Leadership Development (CLD) prepares youth for success in school and in life. Your generous, tax-deductible contribution will help CLD in furthering its mission of fostering the advancement of minority youth in Central Indiana as future professional, business, and community leaders by providing experiences that encourage personal development and educational attainment.
The Center for Leadership Development is a not-for-profit organization that puts values into practice through programs that cultivate character, empower youth and enrich community. When you give to CLD, you’re doing your part to build tomorrows leaders, today.
In fact, Center for Leadership Development is so passionate about the youth it serves that for every program participant registered, CLD makes a $475 investment. With the average program fee being around just $25 for an exceptional program experience ranging from 4 to 13 weeks, we remain proud of our charitable status and rely on funders like you to keep our mission alive and thriving.
Our goal is to align your philanthropic interests with the growing needs of our organization. We’re pleased to offer a wide variety of giving options, developed with you in mind.
CLD is a 501(c )(3) non-profit charity and all donations are tax-deductible as allowed by IRS regulations.
We guarantee that personal donor information will be kept confidential. View the donor bill of rights below. DONOR BILL OF RIGHTS
Make an Outright Gift
A one-time or recurring gift can be made with cash, check or credit card
- To make a gift by phone, please call 317-923-8111 and ask for Gail Bradford
- To send a check via mail, please make checks payable to Center for Leadership Development and mail to:
Center for Leadership Development
2425 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Workplace Giving and Payroll Deduction
Your employer and coworkers can join you in helping our youth. There are multiple ways to get involved through workplace giving, including payroll deductions and matching gifts.
- When you opt to make your gift through payroll deductions, you will enjoy the convenience and benefit of your gifts being deducted automatically with the option to continue your automatic deductions year after year without manual renewal.
- To have your gift to CLD automatically deducted from your paycheck or to determine whether or not your employer will match your donation, please connect with your Human Resources or Accounting department
Planned or Deferred Giving
Be a part of our future by including Center for Leadership Development in your estate plans. Your legacy can help support our shared vision of building a culture of academic and career excellence.
- Naming Center for Leadership Development in your will
- Gifting a portion of your retirement assets or life insurance to Center for Leadership Development
- For more information on these powerful gift tools, please contact the Development Department at 317-923-8111, email Melanie Frazier at firstname.lastname@example.org by reviewing our estate planning resources below:
An increasingly popular charitable vehicle, donor advised funds are an excellent way to both simplify your charitable giving and facilitate your strategic philanthropic goals. Connect with your financial advisor to learn more about this opportunity.
Gift of Stock
Stocks, bonds or any other securities can be transferred as gifts. If the stock has appreciated in value, the holder can avoid paying the capital gains tax by giving it as a gift.
- For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Development Department at 317-923-8111, email Melanie Frazier at email@example.com, connect with your financial advisor or review our Gift of Appreciated Stock resources below:
Your gift means the world to our students. Annual contributions from our generous donors allows us to provide free college readiness services, new or improved programs and initiatives, improvements to our building, excellent staff, and meaningful support to enhance the student experience.
A Silver Seal of Transparency Organization
In 2019, Center for Leadership Development earned GuideStar’s Silver Seal of Transparency. This is an information source for donors to determine the efficiency and transparency of charitable organizations. We are determined to be open, honest and transparent with your donations, and to be excellent stewards of your resources.