With your gift of time, talent or treasure, you have the ability to empower a generation
to rise to a higher level of excellence. It is our privilege to partner with individuals and organizations who see the value in our work and our promise to create a culture of learning, thriving and giving back.
- Make a financial donation to CLD and ask your employer if they match donations
- Serve as a volunteer class facilitator, assist at events or perform office duties
- Invite CLD to give a presentation at your business, organization or church and spread the word to family, friends, other parents, church members and neighbors
- Partner with CLD to create an internship program for CLD Alumni
- Commemorate a loved one with a contribution to the CLD In Loving Memory tribute fund
- Make a deferred (planned giving) gift to CLD
- Join the CLD Alumni Association
For more information or to get involved, please contact
Ron Brown, Manager of Fund Development at (317)923-8111 ext. 201.