(a) Use of the Site and certain Site Content requires you to be 18 years of age or older.
(b) Whenever you submit information to us, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information.
(c) Accounts or Registration. We may impose restrictions on your ability to establish an account or register for certain activities (e.g., age limits, limitations on the number of accounts, etc.). When registering an account, you may need to select a username (“ID”) and password. You are responsible for keeping your ID and password, and other account information, confidential and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, whether or not you authorized such activities. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account or ID and password.
– use the Site in an unlawful or fraudulent manner or for such purposes, to collect personally identifiable information, or to impersonate other users;
– modify our copyright/trademark or other proprietary rights notices, or interfere with the security-related features of the Site (e.g., those that prevent or restrict copying Site Content);
– use the Site in any way to manipulate or distort, or undermine the integrity and accuracy of, any reviews and ratings, or take any action to interfere with, damage, disrupt any part of the Site;
– use the Site to send, knowingly receive, upload/post, download, any material which does not comply with our content standards;
– use the Site to transmit or facilitate the transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material;
– use the Site to transmit any data, or upload to the Site any data, that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
– decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any portion of the Site;
– use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained the Site, or use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Site; or
(a) We may now or in the future permit you to post, upload, transmit through or otherwise provide through the Site (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information (e.g., your name, e-mail address, etc.) and other content (collectively “User Content”).
(b) Standards. You agree not to submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from your User Content. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that your User Content:
– will comply with all applicable laws;
– will be truthful, non-misleading and non-deceptive;
– will not contain any material which is tortious (e.g., defames or invades the privacy of any person, etc.), obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
– will not promote sexually explicit material or violence, or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
– does not breach any legal duty you owe to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
– will not be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or provided with an intent to harass, upset or embarrass any other person;
– will not be provided with an intent to impersonate any person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or to falsely give the impression that your User Content comes from someone else; or
– will not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act (e.g., criminal acts, copyright infringement, computer misuse, etc.).
(c) We may monitor, edit or remove any User Content for violation of the letter or spirit of these terms, or for any other lawful reason. However, we have no obligation to look for, edit or remove any User Content for any reason including, without limitation, violation of these terms.
(d) Grant of Rights & Use. We do not claim ownership to your User Content. However, by submitting User Content, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner has expressly granted, to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (e.g., translations, etc.), publicly display/perform, transmit and publish the User Content (in whole or in part) as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate in connection with our business and operations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” or rights of “droit moral” with respect to the User Content.
a) Information available through the Site is for educational, entertainment and promotional purposes only. While we make efforts to ensure that information provided by us is accurate, we do not represent or warrant that any User Content or Site Content is accurate, complete or current. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Site Content, User Content, and other information and opinions expressed through the Site.
(b) If there is a dispute between you and anyone accessing the Site, or you and any third party in connection with the Site, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. In such instances, you hereby release Center for Leadership Development, Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies from claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to or in any way connected with such dispute.
(a) Your dealings with third parties via the Site, including third party websites accessed via links on the Site, are solely between you and that third party. As such, when you engage in a transaction with a third party or access a third party’s website, you do so under their terms and policies, not ours. Complaints, questions and claims related to transactions with any third party should be directed to that third party.
(b) WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES REGARDING AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE TO YOU (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) FOR YOUR USE OF, THE QUALITY OR LATE DELIVERY OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES FROM ANY THIRD PARTY OR FOR HONORING (OR TO CAUSE ANY MERCHANT TO HONOR) ANY ERRONEOUS INFORMATION REGARDING THE PRICE, DESCRIPTION AND AVAILABILITY OF, OR ANY DISCOUNTS, OFFERS, PROMOTIONS AND COUPONS RELATING TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERINGS PROMOTED OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
(c) In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted and, therefore, some of the above limits may not apply in all instances.
(a) TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED BY CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT, INC. ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE, AMONG OTHER THINGS, FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSUS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF ITS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON ITS SITE OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ITS SERVICES.
(b) Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds available in your account. Please check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
Changes and Cancellations
CLD may vary details of your donation pledge agreement, if applicable, at any time by giving you prior written notice. If you wish to cancel, defer or alter a payment, you must notify us in writing by mail to 2425 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St., Indianapolis, IN 47208, or by calling 317-923-8111 or emailing us at email@example.com within 90 days of the donation.
If you believe that there has been an error with your donation please call us at 317-923-8111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we can resolve your concern. All other donations made voluntarily will not be refunded except as permitted by law and at the sole discretion of CLD.
It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds available in your account. Please check your account statement to verify that the amount paid will clear your account. CLD is not responsible for additional fees associated with your financial institution.
If you believe that there has been an error with your payment, please call us at 317-923-8111 or email us at email@example.com as soon as possible so that we can resolve your concern. Unused program funds are transferable to other programs within the calendar year if approved by CLD. All other payments made voluntarily will not be refunded except as permitted by law and at the sole discretion of CLD.