COLLEGE PREP INSTITUTE- WORKSHOP SERIES
EMPOWERING YOUTH. STRENGTHENING COMMUNITY.
Join us for our FREE interactive and informative workshops geared towards helping you prepare to reach goals of Educational Excellence & Career Achievement. Sessions are open to the community. Bring a friend
|All Workshop Sessions are Held at:
Center for Leadership Development
Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. or Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
(Limited Space Available)
- January 25: Financial Literacy for Students: Budgeting, Spending & Saving Money
- February 7: 21st Century Scholars Program
- March 15: Campus Visits from A-Z
- April 19: Texting and Social Media
- May 25: Dispelling the Myth of HBCUs
- July 19: Senior Check-In
- July 27: Jump-start Into Junior Year
- September 20: The College Application
- October 18: Effective Studying and Time Management
- November 8: The Cost of College
You are NOT required to attend all sessions
Register for Workshop Series
For more information contact Elizabeth Wolk at (317) 923-8111 at 217.