COLLEGE PREP INSTITUTE- WORKSHOP SERIES
EMPOWERING YOUTH. STRENGTHENING COMMUNITY.
Join us for our FREE interactive and informative workshops geared towards helping you prepare to reach goals of Educational Excellence & Career Achievement. Sessions are open to the community. Bring a friend
|All Workshop Sessions are Held at:
Center for Leadership Development
Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. or Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
(Limited Space Available)
- January 25: Financial Literacy for Students: Budgeting, Spending & Saving Money
- February 7: 21st Century Scholars Program
- March 15: Campus Visits from A-Z
- April 19: Texting and Social Media
- May 25: Dispelling the Myth of HBCUs
- July 19: Senior Check-In
- July 27: Jump-start Into Junior Year
- September 20: The College Application
- October 18: Effective Studying and Time Management
- November 8: The Cost of College
Download New Mini Educational Sessions for Summer 2017
You are NOT required to attend all sessions
Register for Workshop Series
For more information contact Elizabeth Wolk at (317) 923-8111 at 217.