ONE AMERICA INTERNSHIP
The purpose of this internship is to provide exceptional and practical learning for CLD college students interested in Internal Audit, Investments, IT, Legal, Mortgage Loans, and Marketing professions. As a OneAmerica intern, you will have the opportunity to explore professional goals and career achievement through education and leadership experiences.
Do not let this opportunity for professional growth and career achievement pass you by.
- Has completed CLD’s Self-Discovery/Career Exploration Project plus one of the following: College Prep, or B.O.P. (Business Orientation Project)
- Minimum of two years completed toward a four-year college degree is required
- Major related to the internship
- GPA should be 3.0 or higher
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, detail-oriented, and good time management skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office
If you meet the criteria above and have a desire to learn more about the internship and application process, please join CLD & OneAmerica at our Internship Open House.
COMMUNITY HEALTH NETWORK (CHN) INTERNSHIP
The purpose of this internship is to provide exceptional and practical learning for CLD college students interested in healthcare or business professions. As a Community Health Network (CHN) intern, you will have the opportunity to explore professional goals and career achievement through education and leadership experiences. It is CHN’s goal to continue to develop a strong pipeline of CLD students in business, nursing and allied health (pharmacy and physical therapy) positions throughout their Network.
CHN has successfully hired CLD interns for full-time employment positions, and is eager to welcome a new cohort of interns. Now is YOUR time…Do not let this opportunity for professional growth and career achievement pass you by.
CHN desires to talk to college students that meet the following criteria:
- Has completed CLD’s Self-Discovery/Career Exploration Project as well as one of the following: College Prep, Rawls Medicine Scholars Initiative, or B.O.P. (Business Orientation Project)
- Has completed, at minimum, Freshman year of college by the start of the internship (June 2014)
- Fully intends on returning to Indianapolis/Indianapolis area upon completion of their college degree
If you meet the aforementioned criteria and desire to learn more about the internship and application process, please join CLD & CHN at our Internship Open House.
For more information on Community Health Network please visit: www.ecommunity.com
Check back soon for more information.
Attend the United Water Open House to learn more about a PAID Summer Internship Opportunity!
Internship Dates: March 2016
Educational excellence, gained through financial resources and employee mentorship, is the main goal for United Water through its Summer Internship Program. Now in partnership with the Center for Leadership Development (CLD), United Water has embarked on over 20 years of offering paid summer internships to rising Seniors and College Freshman. To date, nearly 400 students have received hands-on training in a variety of areas including office administration, engineering, collections, laboratory maintenance, operations, and supply chain management. The internship program concentrates on the importance of good work ethics, a positive attitude, communication, adaptability, teamwork, attention to detail, and attendance; all skills that are necessary in being successful in today’s working environment.
Students also participate in professional development workshops, community service, and are provided information on environmental awareness. Graduating seniors receive a scholarship for their prospective colleges upon successful completion of the program. Over a dozen students have become full-time employees through the internship. Now is YOUR time. United Water Summer Interns must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of either Business Orientation Project or Rawls Scholars Medicine Initiative
- Must be a current junior or senior
If you meet the aforementioned criteria desire to learn more about the summer internship opportunity and application process, please join CLD & United Water at our Internship Open House.
Open House Details: TBA
The entrance is located south of Raymond and Harding intersection. It is the Harding Street entrance. You will turn onto Hudnut Boulevard
Have questions? Contact Candace Pate at 923-8111.
Learn more about the United Water Summer Internship Program.